• PLANE: Those who decide to travel from the international airports of Madrid, Malaga, Seville and Jerez de la Frontera is reached in two hours by train to the city, and from Seville Airport in just one hour.
• TRAIN: The train is the most comfortable transport to reach Cordoba. Thus, from Madrid you can be reached in less than two hours from Seville in 50 minutes. Once they reach Cordoba MUST take a taxi at the Adif train station to the hotel, estimated 8 minutes. The normal rate is about 10 €.
• BUS: From Madrid the price is usually about 45 € and from Seville: 17 € approx. The bus station of Córdoba is right next to the train station ADIF.
If canceled or modified up to 48h before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If canceled or modified later or no-show, the establishment will charge the whole stay.
• Pre-payment: You must pay the total amount of the booking at check in by cash. In periods of high hotel occupancy and rates “non refundable” bookings could be charged before arrival.
• Guaranteed check in from 15:00h. Departure before 12:00.
• Taxes included.